Gallery: Coloured Sculptures
We have manufactured amazing sculptures for our artists and sculptors from stainless steel and carbon steel. They have then been coloured to add a different visual dimension. Click on the pics to enlarge.
- 5 x one metre diameter stainless steel coloured spheres sculpture in progress, designed by Leon van den Eijkel, NZ
- 'Round and Round' sculpture. Five one-metre diameter stainless steel spheres with a coloured metallic shimmer finish, designed by Leon van den Eijkel, NZ artist.
- 300mm diameter mirror polished stainless steel sphere, 22ct gold plated.
- Bonsai Tree sculpture - Short, designed by Leon van den Eijkel, NZ. 5 x 200mm diameter Stainless steel spheres with metallic shimmer finish.
- Bonsai Tree spheres in progress, painted with metallic shimmer finish.
- Bonsai Tree sculpture - Tall, designed by Leon van den Eijkel, NZ. 5 x 200mm diameter stainless steel spheres finished with a metallic shimmer coating.
- 'Beacon', designed by award winning artist Lang Ea, of NZ. The centre is painted violet, and lit up at night by violet ground lights..
- Martin Carryer, a NZ sculptor created his 'When It Does Start Laying You Have Serious Trouble' chicken sculpture, made from stainless steel sourced from our 'Scrap Treasure Yard' at our factory.